Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Practice: 「―たり ―たり する」と「時」の れんしゅう

 November 9, 2021 – Tuesday

令和3年11月9日 ― 火曜日

 

ワームアップ

日本語の漢字(かんじ)で3X書いて下さい。

this year                           next week

                 

last month                        today

 

A. 今、ともだち と 話して下さい。上の時の活用(かつよう)をせつめい(Explain)下さい。Now, please speak with your friend(s). Explain your activities during the “times” above.

たとえば: 来年、私はうたったり、おどったり(Dance)します。Next year, I will do things like singing and dancing

 

B.  「―たり ―たり する」と「時」の れんしゅう(Practice)

 英語のいみ(Meaning)が分かります(わかります)か。

①  パリにすんでいるレミはおいしい食べものを作ったり(つくったり)、食べたり します。

 

 

②  大学の時、私は哲学(てつがくPhilosophy)を勉強します。

 

 

③  学生は、高校のとしょかんで、コンピューターをつかったり、新聞を読んだり します。

 

 

④  映画を見た時、私はわらったり、ないたり  しました。

 

 

⑤  パーティの時、ロシア人はおさけを飲んだり、ダンスをしたり しました。

 

C. プロジェクト  Most of the classtime was devoted to working on the project.  We will return to A and B, tomorrow.

 

Homework:       Work on Campaign poster, due Monday

 

Special notes –

1.   Christian乱暴(らんぼう)くんの為(ため)Your shirt

野蛮人 やばんじん   Barbarian (That’s us!)

 But on your shirt, the order is reversed, 人蛮野

Also, the left and right sides of the  野 character are reversed.

予  あらかじ(め)、ヨ、ショ Previous

里  さと、り Village

 

2.   Braeden  ブレーデンくんの為(ため):

しか  Only -- Has a negative meaning of insufficiency, like ”merely,” and requires a negative verb.

たとえば:若い時、私はスポーツがきらいだったから、散歩(さんぽ)しかしませんでした。When I was young, because I hated sports, I only/merely took walks.

だけ  Only – No negative connotation. Generally combines with an affirmative verb.

たとえば:

高校の時、私は忙しかったので、一つのクラブだけのメンバーでした。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.