Wednesday, February 27, 2019

February 27, 2019 -- Wednesday


ワームアップ  平成31年2月27日     水曜日

Write the words below in the present plain negative, and then in the past plain negative。     pres. neg.                past neg.
    
①   飲む
②   しずか(な)
③   おしえる
④   青い
⑤   起きる
⑥   せまい
⑦   つかう
⑧   やめる
⑨   おこる
⑩   のぼる
⑪   わらう
⑫   のる
⑬   なく
⑭   赤い
⑮   忘れる

⑯   うれしい


Review categories for 月曜日のテスト
  ① Chapter 11 漢字 (and of course, all the 漢字 you've already studied in previous chapters, language study being cumulative)
  ② Chapter 11 vocabulary -- list was handed out and is also on the blog.
  ③ Complete Tanuki Story (handed out and is on the blog)
  ④ Grammar
                       a. plain forms of verbs and adjectives: affirmative, negative, 
                           present past
                       b.  ___た・だ こと が ある 
                                                 to have had the experience of ____
        c.   ___たり ___たり する
                                                 to do things like____ , etc.
        d.   _____そう だ・です。
                                                  (I) heard that _________
        e.   ____と 思う
                                                  I think that ________
       ____と 言った
                                                   (someone) said that _______



宿題   しゅくだい   Homework


Handout

Past tense short form を 書いて下さい。

1.   Eat                                            6.  Not spicy


2.   Go                                             7.  Not read


3.    Hot                                            8.  Not attractive


4.    Listen                                        9.  Not warm


5.    Weird                                        11.  Not watch  



日本語で書いて。Short form を、つかって

① My room was cool.

② I watched a movie but it wasn't interesting.

③ I met Brad Pitt!  He was soooooooooooo attractive!                               











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.