Monday, February 13, 2017

February 13, 2017 -- Monday
平成29年2月13日 -- げつようび
              月曜日
              月=Moon, month
              日=Day, sun


ワーム・アップ
On a separate piece of paper, write each of the following sentences and complete with a so-called "direct object" -- list below
Valentine’s Day -- Liking and Loving

わたし は __________ が すき です。I like………

わたし は __________ が だいすき です。I like … a lot.

わたし は __________ を あい して います。I love………

おとうさん            おかあさん                おばあさん             ともだち
father                      mother                          grandmother            friend
チョコレート         アイス・クリーム      アメフット                バスケット
chocolate                  ice cream                      football                   basketball
おんがく                 ダンス                         どくしょ                ビデオ・ゲーム

music                        dance                           reading                   video games



Making valentines:  each student must use the paper handed out in class to  make a valentine, with one of the following poems on the front in Japanese and English..


Love (Valentine) Poems in Japanese (tanka, haiku)
たそがれ    の  
水路  に  似たる                              すいろ に にたる
 心   あり                                         こころ あり
 和らかき   夢  の                            やわらかき    ゆめ の
一人   流れる                                   ひとり   ながれる
in my heart, something resembling a canal at twilight,
a dream soft and fragile, drifting above the stream
                                                               北原  はくしゅう


春   の  恋                                          はる     の   こい
気違い    私                                          きちがい   わたし
眠れません                                           ねむれません
Love in spring, crazy me can't sleep

                  
遠く   から                                      とおく から
燕   聞こえる                                   つばめ   きこえる
愛   の   歌                                       あい  の    うた
from far away, I can hear the swallows, songs of love

君  の  愛                                          きみ  の     あい
広い海  の   よう                               ひろい    うみ の よう
渡れれば                                          わたれれば
心   の   船   に                                  こころ  の   ふね に
乗らなければ、ね                          のらなければ
your love, like the wide sea; if I  want to cross,
I must climb into the ship of my heart

何  が   いい                                     なに が いい
この   世    暗くて                           この よ くらくて
月  の   上                                         つき      の うえ
雪   が   きんきら                              ゆき が きんきら
心   の   笑顔                                    こころ    の  えがお
what things are good in this dark world? 
The moon above, the glittering snow, smiles of the heart



On the inside of the card, students must write the kanji for love, 愛
And the words    ヴァレンタインズ・デー です。
And the student will then write the name and より   for "from"
Example:
ヴァレンタインズ・デー です。
John Smith より


しゅくだい  宿題   Homework
If not handed in before the end of class, students should hand in completed valentines tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.