Thursday, February 13, 2014

February 13, 2014 -- Thursday
平成二十六年二月十三日 -- 木曜日

Go over ペンギン の 友達 story, and write answers to questions on the board.

Making valentines for バレンタインズ・デー

Use one poem, one sentence, the kanji for love   愛 And
バレンタインズ・デー おめでとう



Love (Valentine) Poems in Japanese (tanka, haiku)

たそがれ    の  

水路  に  似たる                                       すいろ に にたる

 心   あり                                                   こころ あり

 和らかき   夢  の                                     やわらかき    ゆめ の

一人   流れる                                   ひとり   ながれる

in my heart, something resembling a canal at twilight,

a dream soft and fragile, drifting above the stream

                                                               北原  はくしゅう

 

 

春   の  恋                                         はる     の   こい

気違い    私                                               きちがい   わたし

眠れません                                               ねむれません

Love in spring, crazy me can't sleep

 

                  

遠く   から                                                とおく から

燕   聞こえる                                   つばめ   きこえる

愛   の   歌                                       あい  の    うた

from far away, I can hear the swallows, songs of love

 

君  の  愛                                          きみ  の     あい

広い海  の   よう                               ひろい    うみ の よう

渡れれば                                          わたれれば

心   の   船   に                                  こころ  の   ふね に

乗らなければ、ね                          のらなければ

your love, like the wide sea; if I  want to cross,

I must climb into the ship of my heart

 

何  が   いい                                     なに が いい

この   世    暗くて                           この よ くらくて

月  の   上                                         つき      の うえ

雪   が   きんきら                                     ゆき が きんきら

心   の   笑顔                                    こころ    の  えがお

what things are good in this dark world? 

The moon above, the glittering snow, smiles of the heart
 
 
Valentine’s Day -- Liking and Loving
わたし は __________ が すき です。I like………
わたし は __________ が だいすき です。I like … a lot.
わたし は __________ を あい して います。I love………
おとうさん                おかあさん                おばあさん                ともだち
father                           mother                         grandmother                friend
チョコレート                        アイス・クリーム      アメフット                バスケット
chocolate                     ice cream                     football                                    basketball
おんがく                    ダンス                                    どっくしょ                ビデオ・ゲーム
music                           dance                           reading                         video games
 
 
 
 
 
来週の火曜日はテストです。勉強、勉強、勉強!The Chapter 8 test will be Tuesday of next week. Study, study, study!
 
あした みな は コンピューター・ラブ に 行きます。
 
 
宿題 Homework
 
Finish the valentine, as per instructions, and hand in.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.